Today we return with another week more related tricks rooteo world. This time I want to present Frameroot, rooteo a new method that uses various security failures for root most Samsung phones. All this just installing an application on your phone and clicking.
Touch the typical warnings rista: Leed rather instructions, we are not responsible the misuse that you can give.
As simple as installing the application on your phone. Then choose to set yourselves any of the methods for root (Frodo, Sam, Aragorn, Legolas or Gandalf) and comprobáis if it works. If not, try another method. In general, it is best to test the method Frodo and Sam to start!download
File: Framaroot 1.4.1
compatible phone list
You press on each phone to see other ways to rootearlo.
- Samsung Galaxy S2 Epic 4G Touch – SPH-D710
- Samsung Galaxy S2 AT & T SGH-I777
- Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100
- Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300
- LTE Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9305
- Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7100
- 2 LTE Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7105
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0
- AT & T Galaxy Note SGH-I317 2
- Verizon Galaxy Note 2 SCH-I605
- Samsung Galaxy Camera EK-GC100
- Samsung Galaxy Tab GT-P6210 Plus
- 10.1 Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N8000, GT-N8010, GT-N8013, GT-N8020
- If you get a message that says “Your device seems not vulnerable to exploit included in Framaroot” simply does not work on your phone
- If I upgrade, I will lose the root ? -> IF
- rootearlo if I can not appear in the list? Simply because these methods are based root security holes. If you have upgraded your phone will no longer be rooting.
And that’s it, you can not complain! Root on most Samsung with 1 click and without computer.Via: Ready2root