Tutorial Upgrade Samsung Galaxy Ace Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
Want to update your Samsung Galaxy Ace to the latest version of Android 4.2.2 ? Today I bring you a tutorial AndroidZone so you can update your device now and enjoy all the new Jelly Bean !
Despite having several years on the market, the Samsung Galaxy Ace is still a very popular device. This smartphone received not receive the update to Ice Cream Sandwich and Jelly Bean so it will stay on Android 2.3 Gingerbread.
Features Wayland Ace Beta 7:
- camera preview
- Google Play Store
- Data Connection
- Touch (with multitouch)
USB Mass Storage
- video recording
- Android 4.2.2
- Updated CM sources
Problem with Audio routing: in some cases the audio goes to the device rather than to the headphones
- WiFi AP
All data such as contacts, SMS, photos, music and videos will be deleted if these are stored in the phone. Please do not do a backup of the data with KIES as it creates the backup in the format (. SBU) sometimes have problems in restoring or recognize the phone. Therefore, we strongly recommend you backup contacts and SMS will perform the following steps:
- SMS – Use “SMS Backup and Restore application
- Contacts – Sync with the Gmail application
- Songs, Videos, Files – Copy to SD card
- To note the APN settings and MMS Applications> Settings> Wireless & networks> , Mobile networks> APN
- Make sure all security solutions such as firewalls, antivirus and application KIES close completely until the firmware update is complete.
- Note that you have to charge your phone at least 60% of battery to ensure it will not interrupt the update.
- Never interrupt the firmware update process manually, in case, if it is interrupted by power failure then no need to worry because all you have to do is follow the instructions only from the beginning.
- is very important that you make sure you have ADMIN privileges before proceeding to update the phone. You must also enable the USB port which means that you must have read / write to the firmware can be applied successfully. To do this go to Settings -> Applications -> Development -> USB Debugging . Note that the phone must be disconnected from the computer when you do this step.
- This process should be carried out only on the Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830, S5830B S5830L and but not on GT-S5830M, S5830i, S5830C or other versions.
- Since this is a cooked ROM, you need to be root.
Update Samsung Galaxy Ace to Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2
1 – The first thing to do is download the ROM and gapps to your computer:
to your computer using the original USB cable and place the file in the device memory.
3 – Disconnect your phone from your PC and turn it off to go into Recovery Mode. To do this you must press the Volume Up + Home button , and while holding both simultaneously press the power button . .
4 – Once in recovery mode, select Install zip from sd card -> Choose zip from sdcard and select the ROM you downloaded in step 1.
5 – After applying the ROM, press Go Back and Reboot system now to restart the phone.
6 – Success! Wayland will have the ROM with Android 4.2.2 Beta 7 Jelly Bean on your Samsung Galaxy Ace
Here is a video to see the running ROM:
How about this ROM? What’s new find? Let your view favored in the comments! .
Remember you can read all my articles from HERE or follow me on Twitter from @ GerRodrigo87 to be aware of everything going on in the Android world.
You may be also like
Tutorial: Upgrade Samsung Galaxy S to Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Although we are in the era of Samsung Galaxy S3 today there are a lot of users Samsung Galaxy S (GT-i9000) . probably Samsung has abandoned them with updates, so here AndroidZone will...
Tutorial Upgrade Samsung Galaxy Ace to Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean (SGS II ROM SpaceCaker) AndroidZone Today I bring you one of the best ROMs cooked for one of the most popular Android devices. Have uny want to enjoy all the new features of the latest Android 4.2.2...
Tutorial Upgrade Samsung Galaxy Ace Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean (Jellaxy) Want to enjoy all the new Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean on your Samsung Galaxy Ace ? Today I bring you a tutorial AndroidZone so you can now upgrade the ROM cooked Jellaxy! In...
25 Feb 2013 Android Market Apps 0
Copyright © 2014 Android Market Apps Theme created by PWT. Powered by WordPress.org