Update Samsung Galaxy S2 (I9100G) 4.1.2 Android Jelly Bean (XXLSR)
Android 4.1.2 incorporates great new features among which are:
Excellent flow, performance and stability thanks to Project Butter
- completely revamped user interface with Nature UX, the same as the Galaxy S3 and Galaxy Note 2
- Cloud Services to Samsung
- New features and functionality of the camera
- New lock screen with lots of customization options
- Direct Call, Smart Stay Pop-up and Play
- New Galaxy S3
- 2 Home screen modes
- New notification bar
- Google Now
PDA : I9100GXXLSR CSC : I9100GXEFLSR
- Android Version : 4.1.2
- Date : 28.01.2013
All data such as contacts, SMS, photos, music and videos will be deleted if they are stored in the phone. Please do not do a backup of the data with KIES as it creates the backup in the format (. SBU) sometimes have problems in restoring or recognize the phone. Therefore, we strongly recommend you backup contacts and SMS will perform the following steps:
- SMS – Use “SMS Backup and Restore application
- Contacts – Sync with the Gmail application
- Songs, Videos, Files – Copy to SD card
- To note the APN settings and MMS Applications> Settings> Wireless & networks> , Mobile networks> APN
- Make sure all security solutions such as firewalls, antivirus and application KIES close completely until the firmware update is complete.
- Note that you have to charge your phone at least 60% of battery to ensure it will not interrupt the update.
- Never interrupt the firmware update process manually, in case, if it is interrupted by power failure then no need to worry because all you have to do is follow the instructions only from the beginning.
- is very important that you make sure you have ADMIN privileges before proceeding to update the phone. You must also enable the USB port which means that you must have read / write to the firmware can be applied successfully. To do this go to Settings -> Applications -> Development -> USB Debugging . Note that the phone must be disconnected from the computer when you do this step.
- This process should be carried out only on the Samsung Galaxy S2 (GT-I9100G) and not on other versions.
Tutorial Update Samsung Galaxy S2 (GT-I9100G) to Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean (XXLSR)
AndroidZone should be noted that since we are not responsible for any damage may happen to your device during this process. It acts at your own risk. .
1 – The first thing to do is download the files on your PC that you will use for the update:
- Download Odin 4.3
to your computer using the cable Original USB and place the firmware file on your phone official XXLSR.
3 – Next, unplug the device and turn it off in order to start in download mode. To do this you must hold Volume Down + middle button and simultaneously press Power . If done well, you should see a green robot, which will tell you entered Download Mode. . 4 – Once your Galaxy S2 (GT-I9100G) Download mode is on, the device connects to the computer using the original USB cable. There you will see that the section ID: COM will glow blue. .
5 – Then in PDA XXLSR select the firmware you downloaded in step 1 and click on” Start “to start the process update. The Re-Partition box should not be selected as shown in the image. . 6 – Once the firmware has been successfully updated, you must disconnect the USB cable to turn off the device in Recovery Mode. To do this you must press the Volume Up + Home button , and while holding both simultaneously press the power button . .
7 – In Recovery mode, select Wipe data / factory reset and Wipe Cache partition and then restart the mobile selecting Reboot system now with help of the volume keys to navigate.
8 – Success! You will have updated Samsung Galaxy S2 (GT-I9100G) with Android firmware 4.1.2 official Jelly Bean (XXSLR)
How about the new firmware JB? Tell me about your experiences in the comments! .
Remember you can read all my articles from HERE or follow me on Twitter from @ GerRodrigo87 to be aware of everything going on in the Android world.
You may be also like
Update Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini Official Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean (DXALL7) Want to update your Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini with the new official firmware 4.1.2 Jelly Bean (DXALL7). Today in AndroidZone see a step by step tutorial which will explain how. Last week we...
Update Samsung Galaxy Ace Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean (Pacman ROM) Despite being launched over two years ago, the Samsung Galaxy Ace is still one of the most popular devices. This smartphone will not receive any updates beyond Gingerbread but now enjoy Android 4.1.2...
Tutorial Update Android 4.1.2 Samsung Galaxy S2 Official Jelly Bean (XWLSD) Moments ago, Samsung has released the long awaited APN Make sure all security solutions such as firewalls, antivirus and application KIES close completely until the firmware update is complete. Note that you have...
8 Feb 2013 Android Market Apps 0androidmarketapps.org » Android » Update Samsung Galaxy S2 (I9100G) 4.1.2 Android Jelly Bean (XXLSR)
Copyright © 2014 Android Market Apps Theme created by PWT. Powered by WordPress.org